DISTRICT EDUCATION OFFICER (FEMALE) LAKKI
FEMALE EDUCATION AT SCHOOLS LEVEL
Elementary and Secondary Education Department is the biggest of all departments of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. It has more than 1,87,733 employees. About 4.381 million students are learning in more than 27,514 Government institutions having more that 1,42,623 teachers.
· Formulation of policies, strategies and regulations for Schools Education & Literacy.
· Preparation of Annual Developmental Program (ADP) for Elementary and Secondary Education Sector.
· Processing of developmental projects.
· Monitoring and review of developmental Projects and schemes in coordination with concerned Directorates/PIUs.
· Improvement of Literacy and quality/standard at Primary and secondary education level.
· Financial Management (Recurring/non-recurring Budgets) and auditing of the Provincial Level releases to Schools & Literacy Department including PAC/DAC.
· Education Management Information System and Geographic Information System
· Regulation, Registration and Supervision of Private Teacher Training Institutions through BISEs.
· Preparation of draft Acts/Ordinances as per need for the approval of provincial assembly/ Chief Executive of the Province.
· Attending to the questions/queries of the Provincial/National Assemblies and Senate pertaining to Schools & Literacy sector in the province.
· Dealing the matters of BISEs & Public Schools in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
· Inter District posting/transfers of Officers of Provincial cadre (BPS-17 and above) in Schools on recommendations of the Directorates of Elementary and Secondary Education Department
· Processing of Selection grade, Move-over, Pension, GP fund final payment and Promotion cases for approval of the competent forum at Provincial Level in accordance with the existing approved Policy.
· Coordination with the Federal Government and Donors.
· Inter Provincial admissions in teachers training institutes on reciprocal basis.
· Performance evaluation reports of Provincial cadre Officers (ACRs).
· Processing the cases of short and long-term foreign visits/training and award of Scholarships for approval of the competent forum.
· Any other task assigned by the government.
Vision/ Future Plan
Complementing this Mission, the vision for the education sector is as follows: • Provide quality education enabling all citizens to reach their maximum potential; • Produce responsible and skilled citizens; • Integrate Pakistan into the global framework of human centred economic development. The National Education System should be meaningful and relevant in order to alleviate poverty and sustain growth through the provision of quality education for all Pakistanis, without any discrimination, thus facilitating the creation of a knowledge-based society. (Pakistan Development Forum) The mission and vision are consistent with the EFA and MDG goals and the objectives of the National Education Policy, Education Sector Reforms (ESR) and Provincial Reforms Programme (PRP). The achievements under the Provincial Reforms Program show good progress in meeting the challenge of MDG of universal primary education (100% net enrolment) by the year 2015. The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has made considerable progress in enhancing school enrolment, ratio of female-to-male and literacy rates. However, much still remains to be achieved.
District Education Officer (F) Lakki
Town Complex Tajazai
Sub Divisional Education Officer (F) Lakki
Near Sub Jail Lakki
No of post(s)
District Edu Off:
No of Schools
Girls Higher Secondary
Girls High Schools
Girls Middle Schools
Girls Primary Schools
Landiwah /Shabanum Begum
Titter Khel /Rizwana Gul
Tajazai/ Arifa Nasreen
Mina Khel/ Rukhsan Gul
Gandi/ Mehrun Nisa
Estab: of GGPS Wanda Zaid Gul
Estab: of GGPS Kheru Khel Pacca (Sardaraz)
Estab: of GGPS Kotka Gul Hawas
Up-gradation of GGHS No.03 Lakki Marwat
Estab: of GGPS Darak Khel Ahmad Khel
Estab: of GGPS Tajori Shafi Ullah
Estab: of GGPS Kotka Sher Khan Gambila
Estab: of GGPS Shakh Adamzai
Estab: of GGPS Jalat Khan Bragi
Esatb: of Girls Secondary School Behram khel
No of visits
No of Schemes
06 (Female Schools )
25% Budget released & Transferred to PTCs
07 (both Male & Female )
01 Scheme (both Male & Female)
Minor changes have been ordered by District Council , AA in process
Note: DCE of ADP Schemes of Education having executing agencies other then PTC/Education are prepared by concerned executing agencies.
Name of Facility
No of facility
Civil work is in progress under the supervision of third party monitoring through Socio Engineering consultant.
Name of facility
No of Facilities
Name of post
No of advertised post
No of cases