DISTRICT EDUCATION OFFICER (MALE) LAKKI
MALE EDUCATION AT SCHOOLS LEVEL
· Formulation of annual work plan and its implementation through E&SED and school managers
· Processing of developmental projects.
· Monitoring and review of developmental Projects and schemes in coordination with concerned Directorates/PIUs.
· Improvement of Literacy and quality/standard at Primary and secondary education level.
· To ensure smooth running of all state-run schools with sole aim to impart quality education to students and build their character as well.
· To ensure provision of teaching and non-teaching staff to public sector schools by induction of new teachers/employees.
· Financial Management (Recurring/non-recurring Budgets) and auditing of the Provincial Level releases to Elementary & Secondary Education Department including PAC/DAC.
· Education Management Information System and Geographic Information System
· Dealing the matters of BISEs & Public Schools in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
· Processing of Pension, GP fund final payment and Promotion cases for approval of the competent forum at Provincial Level in accordance with the existing approved Policy.
· Performance evaluation reports of Provincial cadre Officers (ACRs).
· Any other task assigned by the government.
Vision/ Future Plan
• Provide quality education enabling all residence of Lakki Marwat to reach their maximum potential; • Produce responsible and skilled citizens; • To promote human centred economic development. .To make process of education imparting meaningful and relevant in order to alleviate poverty and sustain growth through the provision of quality education for all residents of Lakki Marwat District without any discrimination, . To create a knowledge-based society.
. To ensure cent percent enrollment of children as per requirement of MDG of universal primary education.
To enhance literacy rate and to achieve the goal of EFA (Education For All).
. To build character of students along with imparting quality education to make them good citizens and patriots.
. To sustain people’s trust in government un schools.
Standardizations of GHSS, Upgradation of High, Middle Schools,
Provision of Missing Facilities:
Professional Training imparted to Teachers:
ETEA Results for Centre of Excellence:
e.g. List of Phone No.’s of your department
District Education Officer (M) Lakki
District Headquarters Complex Tajazai
Sub Divisional Education Officer (M) Lakki
Near District Jail Lakki Marwat City
SDEO(M) Serai Naurang
Sub Divisional Education Officer (M) Serai Naurang
Behari Colony Serai Naurang